Thursday 3 July 2014

My writing- a disscusion

This piece of writing shows ......
that I now know how tonuse my writing goal.
I believe I am at .....
relational beacuse I know where to put connectives and clauses. 
My next step is to .....
Seek feedback to become extend abstract.


Conclusion-

After considering all the sides of the disscuison, I personally believe that consumers have the most responsablitie. Consumers are usally 1 or 2 people, whereas businesses are a massive group meaning everyone relys on someone else, so they don't have as much responsabilitie. A second point would be that businesses don't always follow the fair trading act, resulting in the consumer having to fix it , meaning the consumer has more responasablitie. This is why I believe consumers have the most responsablitie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment