Thursday 12 March 2015

Wonder story- Vocabulary

My goal at the moment is Vocabulary and we are working on adding in adjectives.

Later via and I went to the park with huge swings and a long, fun flying fox. I was on the swings when I noticed a group of older boys sitting on top of the monkey bars, who keep starring at me then laughing. I could hear a loud voice in the background saying what is wrong with your face you look like a pig. I looked at them. They laughed even harder, one boy even feel off the top of the monkeybars. I couldn't stand it any longer, I ran of. Without even telling Via. I could hear Via shouting at me but I just keep running. I looked back, Via was shouting at them. Then she started walking towards me. I ran of hoping she wouldn't see me looking back.

No comments:

Post a Comment